Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to rehome my boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMPLAX23

Lairian
It's with a lot of consideration and a heavy heart that I even write this post. I am looking to rehome my cat Tut. I am moving and tut will be home alone much more. I know he will be miserable and I can't do it to him.
Ideally I would like to find a new home for tut that has more experience with sphynx cats and has a dog companion he can play with. Also being close to the DMV (dc,md,va) area is a must. Tut isn't a good long distance car rider.
Please message me directly on the list to have more conversation. Free to a good approved home.

Last edited by a moderator:

Toa and Ross

Staff member
So sorry to hear you need to rehome Tut. Hugs for you. Hope you find a new good home in your area.

Maybe you can post a photo of Tut here and tell how old he is and what his personality is like?

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Very though decision you've made. The greatest love you show by doing right by your baby. I can't even imagine... fingers crossed that you find a good home! Hugs to you both!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@GMPLAX23 Awhhhh (((Hugs))) and head smooches
All paws crossed a forever home match here thru the wonderful Sphynxlair community for handsome Tut
Stay positive
I adopted two boys here on the lair

All paws crossed for the purrfect forever home fit

Keep us updated often

kauna

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Very tough decision you have come to, but one that is done out of love. Hopefully, you will find a great match for him.

Klcklc1285

Lairian
@GMPLAX23 ,Tell me more about Tut. I am in Evansville Indiana and have ALOT of experience with sphynx. I have to girls... plus one Bengal and the girls (Gretta and Myrtle) run the show. Well Gretta does.... lol. Tell me more about Tut.

Cole

Lairian
@GMPLAX23 Hi, I'm sorry that you find yourself in this position! I'm searching for my first sphynx, and though I haven't cared for one before, I've done my research and am confident I can provide a loving, forever home! I live in NYC which isn't too far of a drive from DC (even faster via train), so please let me know if you're interested in talking more!
Good luck! I hope everything works out for you and Tut :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back