Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to Rehome Two Sphynx Cats - Ottawa, Ontario

Louie and Toby are both neutered and declawed (4 paws). They are tightly bonded and must stay together. I have had them both since they were kittens. They are both in good health, although a little overweight.

Louie: Louie is a very fuzzy black and white 7 year old sphynx. He is extremely cuddly, and demands lots of attention. He can be very active and is definitely the more needy of the pair.

Toby: Toby is a 3 year old black sphynx. He is very active and playful. He loves cuddling as well, but is less needy in terms of attention.

Ideally, I am looking for a busy household where they can benefit from lots of attention and stimulation. Once they adjust, they are okay with other pets (as long as they are gentle and non-aggressive). I am asking $250 each rehoming fee and they need to stay together since they are tightly bonded.

Please contact me if you think you might be able to provide them with a loving, stable home. I am located in Ottawa, Ontario.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Annick ((hugs))) and head smooches to precious Louie and Toby

All paws crossed for a purrfect forever home together

Keep us updated

@Annick Do you know if they do well in car rides?? I live about 8 hours away but otherwise am interested!!! When are you looking to rehome?

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@denise irwin , Several of us have quad squads now :)
4xs the sphnyx love , fun and vet bills lol
amd of course need a bigger bed

@Annick All paws crossed for Louie and Toby

There's is so much love on the lair

Keep us updated on the interviews

@Annick Do you know if they do well in car rides?? I live about 8 hours away but otherwise am interested!!! When are you looking to rehome?
Hi Brianna,
They do okay with car rides. Louie can be a little vocal at first, but overall they’re fine!
I am not in a hurry to rehome, so I don’t have a specific timeframe in mind. The important thing is that I find a good spot for them. :)
Annick

Kate

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Just wondering if you've found a home yet? I am also in Ottawa, so I'll keep my ears open!

Have they been adopted yet? I am SUPER interested! I have two girls that are both rescues! I work at a vet tech so all their health care will be paid for through my work. Someone is always home at my house too. My senior mother doesn’t leave the house much!

hi! Any updates on these two? If you’re still looking to rehome, I’m very interested. I work from home 4 days a week and share a loft with a few other roommates so they’d rarely be alone!