Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

Looking to Rehome Two Sweet Boys in Boise, Idaho

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is with great sadness that I must find a new home for my two sweet boys. We are moving to West Africa on August 4th and, to our great distress, the home that we had had arranged for the boys backed out at the last minute.

Tut and Yoda are 8 and 7 year old neutered half-brothers who have lived together for the great majority of their lives and are tightly bonded. They have lived in a home with young children, other furry cats, and a quiet and non-bothersome dog. Both do well with children and cats. Tut (the tuxedo kitty) loves dogs, but Yoda prefers they keep their distance and will hiss at them if they get too close but has never hurt or attacked our Bichon Frise. Tut is super-outgoing and loves everyone. Yoda is a bit more reserved, and is friendly enough, but bonds strongly only to one or two people. I have their papers and can provide more information about their breeder, if desired (they came from Wisconsin). They've been healthy - Tut developed hemangiomas in both ears in summer of 2017 that resulted in them curling up during the healing process, after the mesh was removed, but he is unbothered by them and has had no problems since then.

We are located in Boise, Idaho. They are free to the right home.

IMG_1905.jpg

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Heromd , (((hugs)))) all paws crossed handsome Tut and Yoda find a forever home here thru the sphynxlair .
Stay positive .( I adopted two very bomded males from a member who relocated overseas - we keep in touch )

Head smooches sent and please keep us updated.
I am sure members will PM for interviews

@Heromd , (((hugs)))) all paws crossed handsome Tut and Yoda find a forever home here thru the sphynxlair .
Stay positive .( I adopted two very bomded males from a member who relocated overseas - we keep in touch )

I am sure members will PM

I am sure members will PM for interviews

Thank you very much! I’m glad this resource is here, I can hardly bear it, but it helps to know someone with experience and great love for the breed might find them.

I wish I lived closer, I would adopt them in a heartbeat!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Heromd , checking in for updates on Tut and Yoda

Several members would like to know if you are still accepting interviews or if they found their forever home

All paws crossed for the purrfect fit

(((Hugs))

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Heromd , please repost your reply perhaps without quoting
I wasn't able to see it

Were they placed in a forever home or still taking interviews ?

((Hugs)))

Hello! I’m replying to my private messages right now. I do have someone local who is willing to care for them for the year we are gone, so I will either chose someone that has already messaged me privately or go with the “foster care” as we are leaving on Saturday morning. Thank you all for your replies and good wishes!

Status
Not open for further replies.