Looking to rehome - Virginia Beach

Discussion in 'Sphynx Cat Rescue & Adoption' started by Haley Newsome, Aug 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haley Newsome

Haley NewsomeLairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $497.11
    Ratings:
    +22
    although this breaks my heart to be typing this I am looking my rehome my 4 year old sphynx Miss Pickles. I’ve had her for a little over a year as her previous owner did not take proper care of her and just bred her and got rid of her. Pickles is special needs. She has seperation anxiety which I have a perscription for her. She has problems where if you leave clothes on the floor she will pee on them. She needs someone patient and possibly another friendly sphynx cat solely because I work long hours and I feel like she gets lonely. She’s a sweet cat, loves to play and has a funny little personality. She is very sneaky and will always try to swipe your food if you have in front of her!! I feel comfortable putting her on here instead of craigslist because I just want her to go to a good hime where she will be loved and not passed around. There is a small $100 rehome fee. We are in Virginia Beach. She hates car rides as they make her very scared and anxious. If you’re interested message me I just want her to go to a PATEINT owner who has lots of time to spend with her.
    Thank you,

Haley.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2018
    • Hugs Hugs x 3

• Yoda mom

Yoda momModerator Staff Member

Sphynx Bucks:
      $101,454.26
      Ratings:
      +10,972
      • Butterflies
      • Red Sphynx
      • Pink Sphynx
      • Black Sphynx
      @Haley Newsome , (( hugs)) and head smooches to adorable Miss Pickles.

All paws crossed for a purrfect fit forever home here on the lair .

Keep us updated often

• Dutchess

DutchessLairian

Sphynx Bucks:
      $428.44
      Ratings:
      +25
      hugs to both you and your beautiful girl. hope you find a home for her soon

• Like Like x 1
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.