Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to Rescue a Sphynx in Iowa or close to Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira-Mea

Lairian
Hello my name is Andrew and I rescued a cat form a lady about 2 hours from me and she is the love of my life. I'm trying to surprise my wife with another one for her birthday witch is December 25, and she told me she doesn't want anything for her birthday but she has been hinting around that she wants another sphynx for Mira to play with and one for her. So if anyone know of someone wanting to re-home there sphynx to a good home please message me back would love to give a cat and nice clean home. We don't smoke and we keep our home vary clean due to my wife who is the girl in the bubble, she has severe allergies so we have to keep our home clean and so I know it would be the best home for another sphynx. SO PLEASE HELP ME FIND A RESCUE SPHYNX FOR SURPRISE MY WIFE FOR CHRISTMAS BIRTHDAY!

if you want to read about how I rescued Mira please please read my diary I posted, It might make you cry if you want to see the photos I have of when I got her but I attached a photo of her now, and she is so loving and playful.

Andrew

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I hope you find another sphynx for your wife! My mother shares the same birthday as her and I know how hard it is to make a Christmas birthday special for someone.

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
AAWWWE. So sweet - another Sphynx. Good Luck in your quest. I pray that you find another sweetie.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Good luck withyour search. You will score a lot of brownie points with your wife if you get her a Sphynx.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Wow!! GREAT present idea!!!! Goodluck in your search - I hope your able to find a sweet baby to add to your home!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back