Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to rescue/adopt

Kjemz

Lairian
I’ve been educating myself and learning about the Sphynx breed for over a year now and have decided it’s the right time to start looking. I would prefer to help a cat that is in need of a home. I have one female rescue cat at the moment and would prefer not to go through a breeder. I would love some kind reputable breeders if anyone knows of some in the case that I am unable to find a rescue or one in need of rehoming. Looking forward to hearing from you all. Cheers!

Shannon32

Lairian
I’ve been educating myself and learning about the Sphynx breed for over a year now and have decided it’s the right time to start looking. I would prefer to help a cat that is in need of a home. I have one female rescue cat at the moment and would prefer not to go through a breeder. I would love some kind reputable breeders if anyone knows of some in the case that I am unable to find a rescue or one in need of rehoming. Looking forward to hearing from you all. Cheers!
my breeder is located in Iowa. she has 2 males that are available. they will be ready to go home in June.

Back