Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

Looking to Rescue or Foster...in Kentucky, will Travel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

My name is Rachel and I'm currently in the process of getting my first home, which is really exciting. Now that I'm going to have a place to myself and my boyfriend, I would really love to adopt or foster a Sphynx.

As someone who has worked extensively with the local pug rescues in the area, I'm accustomed to the difficulties that come with specialty breeds of animals, which is why I'm so passionate about being involved in the rescue of these types of breeds.

I currently have no other pets, work a steady job, and have the time and resources to dedicate to a cat right now.

Ideally I'd like to foster, though knowing me I'd probably end up foster failuring and wanting to adopt my foster cat myself, but I know that fosters can be hard to find, so I'm passionate about being able to help in that way if needed.

If anyone has any input on rescues for me to connect with or knows of a cat in need of rehoming, I'd love to hear from you.

All the best!

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@pugsplz welcome to sphynxlair. What an exciting time is before you with getting your first home and first sphynx. Hope members from your area will chime in.
Good luck!

Natasja

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you.
I recommend contacting reputable breeder's, in your
area and area's your willing to go. See, if they, have any
retired breeder's.
Check them out and make sure they scan
their breeder's for HCM and are up to date on all shots.
They cost a fraction compared to a baby.
Plus, they, are, usually still young. Best wishes.
You can google Sphynx Breeder's in whatever area.

Status
Not open for further replies.