Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to rescue sphynx (any age, open to special needs)

itselsa13

Lairian
I live in Brooklyn, NY and work from home full time. I suffer from anxiety and am looking for an affectionate, cuddly buddy to give my love and attention to. My cousin had a special needs sphynx when I was growing up with only 3 legs and I loved her. Happy to rescue and give a loving home to the right cat of any age!

Keedle95

Lairian
Hi! I am the current owner of a sweet 5 y/o (spayed) sphinx girl in need of a new home. We are located in New York and looking to find someone who lives close by in the short term. She will need to be an only pet (caged animals like rodents/reptiles would be fine, but no other cats or dogs), as she thrives on being the center of attention. She is by far the cuddliest and most affectionate cat I've ever owned, and I'm only rehoming her because she gave birth to three babies (before I could fix her) that still live with me, and that she desperately needs space away from. Please let me know if you are interested! More details in a separate thread I've posted :)

itselsa13

Lairian
Hi! I am the current owner of a sweet 5 y/o (spayed) sphinx girl in need of a new home. We are located in New York and looking to find someone who lives close by in the short term. She will need to be an only pet (caged animals like rodents/reptiles would be fine, but no other cats or dogs), as she thrives on being the center of attention. She is by far the cuddliest and most affectionate cat I've ever owned, and I'm only rehoming her because she gave birth to three babies (before I could fix her) that still live with me, and that she desperately needs space away from. Please let me know if you are interested! More details in a separate thread I've posted :)
Hi there, thanks so much for reaching out! Sorry to hear you're in this situation but I'm very interested in taking in little Saskia and giving her a new loving home! I just responded to your full post w/ this info but just in case: I have to tell you that my roommate has a cat but she's very calm and mostly stays in my roommate's bedroom and keeps to herself. Saskia would be "MY" cat and Nym is "her" cat but we're both very loving, friendly and long-time cat owners. I also have experience introducing adult cats to each other and have had positive experiences in the past. My roommate and I both work from home so I/we'll have ample time to make sure everyone/kitty is safe and happy! I actually am looking for my own cat because the other cat stays in my roomie's space and I need cuddles haha. Feel free to text/call me at 831.277.7007 or email me at [email protected]

Back