Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

LOST KITTY !!!!!!!!! Update Kylo has been found!

sphynkles

Lairian
Our Dear baby ,Kylo is missing! We have no idea how! But he isn’t in our house! We looked everywhere in the house and we’ve knocked on the doors of our neighbours and checked under cars... we can’t find him anywhere!! If anyone sees a bald kitty, blue eyes and pink and black claws (he has nail caps on to stop scratching) please let me know! We are in the Langley BC area (canada) so any advice on how to attract him home again will be super helpful!!! Thanks!

Attachments

• 4B848C29-05B0-4FFE-8387-5B9EE7FC1471.jpeg
    4B848C29-05B0-4FFE-8387-5B9EE7FC1471.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 34
  • 9982F34C-A056-4B6F-B3D3-B0360BCF09E5.jpeg
    9982F34C-A056-4B6F-B3D3-B0360BCF09E5.jpeg
    208.8 KB · Views: 36
  • CEBBB48F-90AF-46C7-8616-EBA746CA5713.jpeg
    CEBBB48F-90AF-46C7-8616-EBA746CA5713.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 37

Yoda mom

Staff member
@sphynkles oh no! A lair full of hugs amd prayers for Kylo! Come home Kylo!

Tagging @Bailey21 @Xandria @naomi @LunaRosa @oolahappi et al to network

Highly recommend getting a cat trap or borrow from the city animal control ..
Call all the vets in the area and shelters sending pics
Facebook , social media , check online sites , Craigslist ads lost found for sale
Network with neighs family friends to do a grid search outside

If Kylo is microchipped call the company and notify along with confirming your address and phone numbers

Put out his food cat bed , Clothing article from you

Triple double check the house again!
Once my boy was hiding sleeping on top of the kitchen cabinets hidden by the crown molding ,
Another time he actually opened the sink base amd climbed Thru the dishwasher hose hole and was stuck beteeen the dishwasher and sink base ,
Double check dryer , between closets , feeling every inch ...
my bengal hid in the bed box spring once sleeping

When was the last you saw Kylo , where in the house ?
Start from there and look amd feel along every inch ...up above under over ..
My brats never meow back when I call their name when I want them to meow!

Praying Kylo is just sleeping in a new spot

Please keep us updated

Check on line sites lost /found, post flyers ,
Stay positive ! Come home Kylo!

Last edited:

Cinderstar95

Lairian
Im so sorry to read this! I agree with what has been said already, but one added thing. put his litter box out on the porch if possible, THey smell that from super far away. . Leave water out. but be careful about leaving out food because you will attract raccoons and possums if they live in your area and you don't want poor kylo getting into a scrap with one of those.
Best wishes!

Sheldon13

Staff member
Our Dear baby ,Kylo is missing! We have no idea how! But he isn’t in our house! We looked everywhere in the house and we’ve knocked on the doors of our neighbours and checked under cars... we can’t find him anywhere!! If anyone sees a bald kitty, blue eyes and pink and black claws (he has nail caps on to stop scratching) please let me know! We are in the Langley BC area (canada) so any advice on how to attract him home again will be super helpful!!! Thanks!

That is awful! I’m so worried for you! I agree with the others. Definitely put out his things. If he is not hiding in your house somewhere he will most likely come back soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sphynkles

Lairian
UPDATE: HE’S BEEN FOUND!!! THE PEOPLE BEHIND US’s NEIGHBORS FOUND HIM LOOKING INTO THEIR BASEMENT!!! Apperently he was out all night until 7 am though, and we hope he isn’t sick! The people who found him gave him water and he rejected it, and then he threw up after eating milk. I hope he’s okay,but we’re glad to have him back!!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@sphynkles OMG ! Soooo happy Kylo was found ! Bless your neighs for being honest !

Stay inside Kylo! Double check areas where you think he may have gotten out Thru,
Open windows , window air comditionijg vents etc

Welcome Home Kylo! Phew you scared us all!

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Just seen this post now. Very relieved to see that he’s been found and returned home! It’s glad to know that he didn’t venture very far. I know how it feels when they’re missing, its terrible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheldon13

Staff member
Such a relief! I was just sick over this. It’s so scary when a kitty goes missing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back