Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Lost my eldest, now ready to adopt

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsCreepshow

Lairian
In October, just two days after his 11th birthday, my eldest cat child Jobie departed this world. Jobie was a unique puddle of wrinkles and made of pure love. He was my everything and I miss him everyday. I know his brother misses him as well so I am looking to adopt another Sphynx into the family. My kiddens: Lincoln is a NM Sphynx and Rosie is a SF Sphynx/Devon mix. Looking forward to sharing our loving home by adopting a Sphynx in need. We are located in Virginia but don't mind driving farther.
Please let me know of any Sphynx that need adopting. Thank you.

Sally St Rose

admin

Administrator
Staff member
In October, just two days after his 11th birthday, my eldest cat child Jobie departed this world. Jobie was a unique puddle of wrinkles and made of pure love. He was my everything and I miss him everyday. I know his brother misses him as well so I am looking to adopt another Sphynx into the family. My kiddens: Lincoln is a NM Sphynx and Rosie is a SF Sphynx/Devon mix. Looking forward to sharing our loving home by adopting a Sphynx in need. We are located in Virginia but don't mind driving farther.

Sally St Rose
So sorry to hear of your loss. Good luck on finding a sphynx companion. Be sue to check back frequently. :)

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I am sorry to hear of your loss. A day , a week, a month or years is never long enough. Wishing you the best on your new journey.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@MrsCreepshow , I am very sorry for your loss of ^Jobie^ . He lives in your heart forever and ever.
I do believe he will send you the one to love like he knew in this world -

All paws crossed the sphynx stars align - keep active here too - I adopted two wonderful brothers from a member
That are amazing !

I also recommend contacting reputable breeders in your area and interview for retiring breeder kitties .
I adopted my girl this way after she had 1 litter. she was raised underfoot , fully vetted , spayed , papers and HCM screened - the most cuddly mommas girl as if with me from a kitten !

Keep us updated ! Will keep an eye out for you !

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member

Sally St Rose

@MrsCreepshow I am deeply sorry to hear of the loss of your Jobie. No matter how old they are, we love these nakeds so dearly. The loss is heart-wrenching. I've been there.
My thoughts are with you and I hope that a new sphynx will help patch up part of that hole left in your heart. Best of luck.

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Heartbreaking. Keep watching
the rescue and adoption form.
They are posted unexpectedly and go fast. Sometimes two from
the same home. Which just occurred here and were rehomed to someone
here on the Lair. Happens often. Don't give up.

sweenz

Lairian
Ohh, I am so sorry for your loss. Always sad to lose our babies I hope you and your family find another one to love and give a great home to.

MrsCreepshow

Lairian
@MrsCreepshow, by the way, what is NM Sphynx and SF Sphynx mean exactly?

Also, I've always heard that breeding a sphynx with a devon rex makes for a deadly combination, so I'm really baffled now.

NM is to stand for Neuterd Male and SF to stand for Spayed Female. Shorthand I picked up while working at local shelter

Rosie is a Sphynx Devon mix and was 5 when we rescued her. We were told her heart is so bad that she would only live 6 months... It's been two years now and she is officially a senior.

MrsCreepshow

Lairian
Thank you all for the lovely welcome and encouraging words. Jobie can ever be replaced, he was truly special, but we are ready to welcome another sphynx into our home

MrsCreepshow

Lairian
@MrsCreepshow , I am very sorry for your loss of ^Jobie^ . He lives in your heart forever and ever.
I do believe he will send you the one to love like he knew in this world -

All paws crossed the sphynx stars align - keep active here too - I adopted two wonderful brothers from a member
That are amazing !

I also recommend contacting reputable breeders in your area and interview for retiring breeder kitties .
I adopted my girl this way after she had 1 litter. she was raised underfoot , fully vetted , spayed , papers and HCM screened - the most cuddly mommas girl as if with me from a kitten !

Keep us updated ! Will keep an eye out for you !

Thank you xoxoxo

maribel

Lairian

Sally St Rose
sorry for your lost my baby Monday. I share in your . My family and I are so depress since my baby been gone. I hope you find your soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back