Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Love it = )

gizmo6370

Banned
Forgot all about this threat.....but here are the pics of my sphynx statue painted as Flora :Smile:

Attachments

• Flora Statue.JPG
    Flora Statue.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Flora Statue 1.JPG
    Flora Statue 1.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Flora Statue 2.JPG
    Flora Statue 2.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Flora Statue 3.JPG
    Flora Statue 3.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 18

susi794

Staff member
What do you think, Gizmo? Were you pleased--it looks great to me, but did it live up to your expectations? How closely does it resemble Flora? You would be the best judge, because cats look different than just one photograph can show--does it live up to the way Flora really looks?

gizmo6370

Banned
What do you think, Gizmo? Were you pleased--it looks great to me, but did it live up to your expectations? How closely does it resemble Flora? You would be the best judge, because cats look different than just one photograph can show--does it live up to the way Flora really looks?

I love the statue...the painting does resemble Flora's "coat"...the statue itself....looks like any other sphynx....not especially the build of my Flora....but i'm happy with it....so maybe i'm gonna order some more...they have some more choice now...

chapman-sculptures.com - Sphynx Cat

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
i love these i sent john a message asking for prices they are really resonable to i want to get one done when i get my very own sphynx, they are fab.
gizmo i saw yours on the website it looks great bet your well pleased with it xxx

Back