Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Love it = )

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Very cool. I know my hubby will let me get one of these, but I'm going to hold out and hope I can get a real live Sphynx someday.

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
beautiful!!! and i want SOME!! (sphynx and bully!)
ditto on the prices. i don't know how to convert to $'s either....
LOVE that they paint them whatever color you request!

Edit:
http://www.x-rates.com/calculator.html

this site is helpful on price....

on the shop page it was 45.50 euro which would be about $56 for the "seated" sculpture
Then about $69 for the standing...

Add about $22 for shipping cost

susi794

Staff member
I only saw prices for the dog--are they the same regardless of the breed? And I also only saw the cat in seated not standing position. I think they are gorgeous! But I have 8 cats! Who would I choose to clone?

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
The prices o seem to good to be true I thought they would be much much higher!
Hey Susi maybe you should ask for a group price you never no!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
beautiful!!! and i want SOME!! (sphynx and bully!)
ditto on the prices. i don't know how to convert to $'s either....
LOVE that they paint them whatever color you request!

Edit:
Currency Calculator

this site is helpful on price....

on the shop page it was 45.50 euro which would be about $56 for the "seated" sculpture
Then about $69 for the standing...

Add about $22 for shipping cost

I think it's a UK site, so we don't use Euros here at the moment we still have good old pound coins! So that may differ a bit, I think it's nearer $66 for the seated and $79 for the standing. They are great and I really want one too! :ThumbsUp: I Think they would be well worth the money! But I wander if it's extra for the painting to make it look like your own sphynx?

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
How are your "get a new sphynx plans" going....is hubby already getting there ? :ThumbsUp:

Mug-ys Mumma's "Slowly, slowly catchy monkey" plan is working. He is really warming up and looks over my shoulder often. He just left for work and saw the pictures of your new babies and let out an instinctive "Aw, they are so tiny". I have also noticed that he has a weakness for Mike and Butterball videos. Hubby asked me to replay the first one in the car when Mike tells Butterball it's ok to poop on the floor without the headphones so he could hear it.

It won't be long now....<evil laughter>...before he asks ME for a Sphynx!

gizmo6370

Banned
I think it's a UK site, so we don't use Euros here at the moment we still have good old pound coins! So that may differ a bit, I think it's nearer $66 for the seated and $79 for the standing. They are great and I really want one too! :ThumbsUp: I Think they would be well worth the money! But I wander if it's extra for the painting to make it look like your own sphynx?

Yep...it's a UK site....no extra charge for the painting :Wink:

gizmo6370

Banned
Mug-ys Mumma's "Slowly, slowly catchy monkey" plan is working. He is really warming up and looks over my shoulder often. He just left for work and saw the pictures of your new babies and let out an instinctive "Aw, they are so tiny". I have also noticed that he has a weakness for Mike and Butterball videos. Hubby asked me to replay the first one in the car when Mike tells Butterball it's ok to poop on the floor without the headphones so he could hear it.

Great news! :ThumbsUp::LOL:

Bella07

Banned

I also took to hanging up pictures of sphynx kittens on the fridge! I found the cutest pictures that I could find....so anytime anyone is in the kitchen/wants a drink, well they are forced to look at the Sphynx :Laugh: I also wrote encouraging phrases an more of a motivation factor. One obvious one was "don't judge a book by it's cover!"
(I think Sphynx cats are adorable, sadly, they rather the furry kind....)

Back