Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Love my kitties!

britty3189

Lairian
Hey there everyone :) I'm glad I finally found a sphynx forum!

I'm Britty and my husband and I are proudly owned by two gorgeous sphynx kitties.

Kiki (Kiko/Kikoman/Soy Sauce) is my wonderful blue tabby sphynx. He's got TONS of wrinkles! He is also very intelligent and love using my husband as a scatchy post lol.

Wiki is my sweet pink and black van. He's very special, and really thinks I'm his actual Momma. My grandma jokes around that I gave birth to him, but Wiki really thinks I did. :BigSmile:

Anyway, we look forward to getting to know you and your beautiful kitties more!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Welcome to the lair!! You've come to the greatest Sphynx Forum that I know of!
Your kitties sound adorable and just like Sphynx!

Those who are close to me often say I birthed my Sphynx babies as well because we are so close! lol They are defintley the greatest cats ever to have.

britty3189

Lairian
And let it be known that YES, my boys are cross dressers. They DO have boy clothes, but I sometimes can't resist myself when I find a cute dress for them. My husband find this less amusing than I do, but he knows it's all in good fun :)

ckutkuhn7

Banned
And let it be known that YES, my boys are cross dressers. They DO have boy clothes, but I sometimes can't resist myself when I find a cute dress for them. My husband find this less amusing than I do, but he knows it's all in good fun :)

Your not our only member with cross dressing Sphynx. lol Tess who is owned by Tux and Twitch does it often and I think we have a few more. You'll fit right in!! lol

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the lair- sounds like you and your sphynx will fit right into our family here:BigSmile: Can't wait to see pics!

TotenEngel

Banned
welcome to the Lair! I have a little boy who doesn't cross dress, but only cos I am worried my 3 furry boys will laugh at him!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello britty3189 and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found this great Sphynx community! Please enjoy the site! Would love to see some pics of your kitty's!:ThumbsUp:

Back