Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Loving and very experienced home in Calif.

sanfranz

Lairian
Hello- My husband and I are retired and have plenty of time and could give your kitty all the attention and care it could ever need. I have been fortunate to have this wonderful breed in my life for over 20 years. I currently have a wonderful and very youthful 10 old neutered Sphynx. His companion Princess recently passed away at 15 years after fighting renal disease for 2 years. We are hoping to adopt another Sphynx into our home it doesn't matter if male or female kitten or adult.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@sanfranz
(((squeeze hugs)))) so very very sorry Princess got her angel wings. she only knew your love, and that is everything. hugs n head smooches . all paws crossed the sphynx stars align for you and your sweet boy for a companion.

bless your hearts to adopt. I have 4 adoptees. 2 from a member. another a wonderful retiree ( sharing as an option to contact reputable breeders for upcoming adoptee retirees). One from an ad , , near scam. be sure to read the fraud tips thread when looking at ads outside the lair.

I truly believe they send us the one to love like they knew in this world. so very sorry for your great loss of precious Princess. extra head smooches to your boy.

sanfranz

Lairian
@sanfranz
(((squeeze hugs)))) so very very sorry Princess got her angel wings. she only knew your love, and that is everything. hugs n head smooches . all paws crossed the sphynx stars align for you and your sweet boy for a companion.

bless your hearts to adopt. I have 4 adoptees. 2 from a member. another a wonderful retiree ( sharing as an option to contact reputable breeders for upcoming adoptee retirees). One from an ad , , near scam. be sure to read the fraud tips thread when looking at ads outside the lair.

I truly believe they send us the one to love like they knew in this world. so very sorry for your great loss of precious Princess. extra head smooches to your boy.
Thank you she is very much missed. Such a tiny cat with such a big personality that was Princess.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@sanfranz (((hugs ))) n head smooches . all paws crossed the sphynx stars align. thank you for sharing the beautiful pic of Princess.

(not sure if you wanted the other pics included in the thread, let us know if you want the smaller pics edited , removed)

sanfranz

Lairian
@sanfranz (((hugs ))) n head smooches . all paws crossed the sphynx stars align. thank you for sharing the beautiful pic of Princess.

(not sure if you wanted the other pics included in the thread, let us know if you want the smaller pics edited , removed)
No only the first picture of my cat Princess should be included. Just delete all others please. Not sure how that happened.
Thank you

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair. Hope you find a naked baby to love. Good luck in your search!