Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Loving home looking for Sphynx

Mrsmanilow

Lairian
Hello, my husband and I are looking to add a Sphynx to our family. We live in Delaware and currently have 4 dogs and 1 cat, all rescues, who all get along great. Age/sex does not matter. We are willing to travel a few hours away, so NJ, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, etc. would all be fine. Please feel free to email me glign8@aol.com. Thank you!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Mrsmanilow welcome to sphynxlair. What a beautiful and cute family you have. Hope members in your area will pm you. Good luck in your search.

And what an amazing photo! How did you manage to get them all on pic looking at you?!

Mrsmanilow

Lairian
@Mrsmanilow welcome to sphynxlair. What a beautiful and cute family you have. Hope members in your area will pm you. Good luck in your search.

And what an amazing photo! How did you manage to get them all on pic looking at you?!
Thank you :) The secret is bribing them with a little steak, and I got lucky with the cat lol. They do all like to hang out together though, so I’m very blessed ♥ It was my one Akita’s 13th Birthday, so that was taken right before the party

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Mrsmanilow Welcoming you yours and your adorable fur kids to the lair family!
please tell us their names!
Precious! I have large dogs too :)
My Sphynx love love the dogs! Head butting them play together !
I found sphnyx perfect with dogs

All paws crossed the Sphynx stars align !

Be sure to read the fraud link

I have 4 adoptees amd the info in the fraud link was very helpful in my search

Stay active here and check often!
Look forward to more pics and tales of your fur family !bless you for adopting !

Happy 13 birthday Wishes sent ! They look fantastic !
An absolute Pawfect celebration pic!

Head smooches sent to all paws!

Mrsmanilow

Lairian
@Mrsmanilow Welcoming you yours and your adorable fur kids to the lair family!
please tell us their names!
Precious! I have large dogs too :)
My Sphynx love love the dogs! Head butting them play together !
I found sphnyx perfect with dogs

All paws crossed the Sphynx stars align !

Be sure to read the fraud link

I have 4 adoptees amd the info in the fraud link was very helpful in my search

Stay active here and check often!
Look forward to more pics and tales of your fur family !bless you for adopting !

Happy 13 birthday Wishes sent ! They look fantastic !
An absolute Pawfect celebration pic!

Head smooches sent to all paws!
Aww thank you! My cat is Gunther, the piebald Akita birthday girl is Malibu (Boo), the all white Akita is Bear who will be 13 in June, the husky is Dakota, and the chocolate lab is Charlie. All rescues, lots of personality (and lots of fur lol)
I already encountered a fraud post on Craigslist, so thank you for the link. Luckily I didn’t fall for it.