Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Loving Lap in search of Furrless-friend (near Dallas, TX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyn

Lairian
I've been in love with Peterbald and Sphynx breeds for quite a long time. I've almost always had cats, and though I love all animals, cats primarily have a special place in my heart. I miss the kitty love! So I guess I'm saying I'm looking to adopt. I am willing to travel a fair distance for the right match.

Like I said, I've almost always had cats, and I've had them in all stages of life. From a new-born abandoned litter (learned all about the special measures needed to raise them), to the elderly and chronically ill. All were cherished. Kittens are the cutest and most precious things, absolutely love their spunk and energy...but you never know what sort of temperament they will take on when they grow up. Though I've never raised or had either an ill tempered/mannered animal, I would prefer to adopt an animal that has already matured and established their personality. After all, I want to open my home and heart to an animal in need, but I don't want them to feel stress or unease while with me. I have dogs that are good with cats, but they are large and could possibly be intimidating.

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Have you searched the rescue and adoption thread here? They are
some there. Best Wishes, to you.

Wyn

Lairian
Thanks Blessing. I have... and will continue to do so. I'm not in a hurry or anything. I saw so many putting similar posts up, and I felt that it was probably a good idea to do so too. In order to build confidence with the people looking to re-home their loved ones, it's probably a good idea to put it out there that you are available and to let people know what you are about. So, based on that train of thought, I did.

GizmosMommy

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Please look at rescue me asap...there is a male sphynx needing a forever home in Florida. His previous owner ditched hin in front of a pet shop and the hot sun burned him badly. The lady who is fostering him saved him from being euthanized.

Status
Not open for further replies.