Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Lulu Delivers!

Brooke

Banned
Is there something that she really likes ? Like some kind a vitaminpaste or a bit of wet food ?
Maybe you can put some of it....on the little ones belly's...so she starts licking them...maybe the coin will drop :Smile:

I was thinking the same thing, only maybe putting some of it on the kitten's bum...but, or is that too gross? I guess it's worth a try, though!

susi794

Staff member
:LOL: I have been offering their butts to her every time I go in there...she started to lick the last one! Hurray!!! Maybe she will get the idea if I keep doing it and will start doing it on her own.

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sorry that one didnt make it. Hope she learns how to look after the other one. That may be more down to maturity than anything though, so i'm thinking of you guys and hoping natural instinct kicks in.
hugs

susi794

Staff member
Kerry, the other five are doing pretty well--at least right now. Am going to the vet this afternoon and getting some azithromax to treat Lulu just in case the discharge might be an infection brewing, but also to have on hand to treat the kits if they end up needing an antibiotic.

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Kerry, the other five are doing pretty well--at least right now. Am going to the vet this afternoon and getting some azithromax to treat Lulu just in case the discharge might be an infection brewing, but also to have on hand to treat the kits if they end up needing an antibiotic.

Glad they are doing well. I hope they are fighters. Definitely get Lulu to the vet, an infection wouldn't be good and if she's feeling under the weather then that can affect how she feels and even her mothering. Once she's feeling a little better, she might fall into the role easier.

:ThumbsUp:

susi794

Staff member
She's not acting sick or lethargic or anything--it's just me being worried, but vet said it's normal. Just in case we will start her on azithromax and have some on hand for the kits should they need it.

Funnaturechic

Lairian
Definitely praying that all the kittens live long, healthy and happy lives. Thank you, Lord, for such a wonderful woman to help these kittens into our world. Please wrap your loving arms around them and watch over them as they grow and develop now.

Smiles to you,
Christina :)

Back