Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Lulu's Kits Video

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OH MY GOSH LOVE IT!!!!!! They are so darn cute!!! Momma looks and sounds like she is doing very well now!!!! Yay!!!!!! Keep up the good work LuLu!!!:ThumbsUp:

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
How flippin cute is that!!! I am so glad that Lulu is being a good mommy!!:ThumbsUp:
I love how you can hear her purring. The babies look good and healthy.:BigSmile:

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yay! Next best thing to actually witnessing them in person! How cute is that? Lulu looks like she is doing great with her kittens! Thanks for sharing this video. :Smile:

Last edited:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Lulu is such a beautiful mommy. She looks really happy! The kittens are so cute I had to watch it twice! Sophie wanted to know what the mewing was about.

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have just watched that four times!! Oh my gosh they are so adorable and Lulu looks so happy!:Adore:

I'm so pleased for you Susi all the best to you and all your babies.

Big hugs & :Kiss:

X

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That is absolutely precious!! When Bayleigh heard all the mewing, she ran up to my monitor and put her nose to the screen like she wanted in on the action. :LOL:

I'm so happy to see the babies doing well!!

Brooke

Banned
You just can't watch that and not smile! From the sounds of the meowing, I'd say those babies have some good, powerful lungs!

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
All those cute little dark squirmies! So So happy Lulu has turned out to be such a great mommy! I needed that smile today!

2sphynxgirl

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I can't stop smiling! :Laugh::Laugh::Laugh:

What a good little mamma Lulu has turned out to be! I am jealous of you getting to be there!!:Smile:

susi794

Staff member
Thanks everybody! The Five are all doing well--Itty Bit has been suckling Lulu today and hasn't been so interested in the bottle--which is good. He doesn't seem to fatten up much though...so am a little worried about him, but he seems to be doing alright for now. I enjoy watching them and of course I have to give them lots of kisses--Lulu loves me to go in and lay down with her and tell her she has such pretty babies! I'm proud she is doing such a good job of being a mama. It must be because you all wished and prayed it so!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am glad they are doing well.
They are very cute and Lulu loves them.
The video makes my old cat crazy.
She loves kittens and was a great mom but her last 2 kittens were dead.

Back