Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Lumps on hind legs

RaisinBambino

Lairian
Hey guys, Raisin is still doing well. No other symptoms other than the enlarged lymph nodes still. I took Scottie (boyfriend’s cat) in to viral test him and he came out positive for FCoV but negative for FIP/FelV.

Been in contact with the breeder’s daughter. She’s having me purchase Dr.Mercola organic mushroom complex supplement to help build her immune system back up to hopefully fight the infection in her lymph nodes. Has anybody tried this on their pet?

Overall, both babies are doing great or so normal. I just purchased canned food for Raisin as well&started her on it Monday night. So far, no diarrhea surprisingly since I didn’t transition her. She’s really been an angel child by far
c4e3416e3adfecbf7bc9a516cc69f763.jpg
b2896be555c166fe6187ee1d4d41aa57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RaisinBambino

Lairian
Keeping all paws crossed. And oh gosh, I love those two in the pics. More more!

Thank you Xandria :) it means a lot to have your love&support along with other lair members.

Yes, these two will always be seen together. She LOVES to follow him everywhere he goes. He’s a couch potato and doesn’t like to cuddle much which is funny cause sometimes he will bite onto her scruff and she will scream&yell but she wont walk away she always wants to cuddle him even when I try to take her into my arms or under my blanket, she’ll pop back out and go sit on him

Yoda mom

Staff member
@RaisinBambino awwhhh Adorable pics together Head smooches !
I personally have heard of Dr Mercola products . Seen many of her videos online .
I have no experiemce with the mushroom supplement -
Very interested - keep us updated
I see it available online at chewy , Amazon etc and am checking out the reviews :)

RaisinBambino

Lairian
@RaisinBambino awwhhh Adorable pics together Head smooches !
I personally have heard of Dr Mercola products . Seen many of her videos online .
I have no experiemce with the mushroom supplement -
Very interested - keep us updated
I see it available online at chewy , Amazon etc and am checking out the reviews :)

I purchased it on chewy and based off reviews, there seems to be a lot of good results with tumors/masses or even cancer patients. I will be receiving the package tomorrow so i will update you guys whether it works or not.

RaisinBambino

Lairian
Hellos! Sorry I’ve been a little inactive. A lot of changes going on at work. Raisin&Scottie are both doing well.

I’ve stopped Raisin on interferon by accident (forgot to give it to her 3 days in a row) and then realized her lumps were getting smaller. Less visible to the eye but still there when i squeezed her hind legs. Its been a week now since I’ve stopped it and its definitely getting a lot smaller. I also started her on the Dr Mercola mushroom supplement. No difference that I’ve noticed honestly but at least she’s eating it with her food. So as of right now, the additives im putting in her food is fortiflora, mushroom supplement and L-Lysine. Not sure if this is too much. I’ve cut the beef liver powder since Ive started her on the mushroom supplements.

Scottie is also doing well. Usual couch potato who just wants to be left alone but Raisin never fails to do so. Both still alert, no diarrhea or changes in their health.

Thank you for still following so closely on this thread. I appreciate knowing you guys are still thinking of my kids after knowing good results and such. Honestly means a lot to me

RaisinBambino

Lairian
Hey guys! Been a while since I’ve been on here. Both babies are doing great actually. Lymph nodes are small but still there to the feel. I brought her in for a check up recently with the Dr and he said lymph nodes arent a bad thing. Obviously her immune system is working so that’s a plus since shes still not showing any other symptoms beside being so darn cute. Oh and she totally looks like a different cat with her winter coat coming through for those who follow her on IG. Even bringing her back to the clinic, everybody thought I got a new sphynx.

Scottie is doing well too. He never really shown any symptoms prior and post testing. Both are getting along great. She’s soo clingy to him its ridiculous. She sleeps with him 90% of the time regardless of how cold it is&wont snuggle under the blanket with us.

No signs of miracle on Dr Mercola mushroom supplements. Was hoping for amazing results due to the rave a lot of people say about the brand in general. Hoping all is well&everybody’s baby is steering of mischief.

RaisinBambino

Lairian
Hellos! Both kids are doing well. I don’t have much of an update as theyre still not showing any symptoms. Raisin’s lymph nodes are small but still there if youre really feeling for it.

At this point, im not too bothered by it. I keep feeling her every day and squeezing her lymph nodes just to make sure they’re not growing again but they just seem to be the same size all the time now.

Back