Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Luna and Jasper

SphynxDaddy74

Lairian
Greetings from San Diego, California. I became a Sphynx Daddy to two beautiful kittens last April. I first got Luna and absolutely fell in love. About a month later, her brother became available (the breeder was being cautious as he was struggling and the runt of the litter). They are both thick as thieves in their mischief, which makes them all the more lovable. Jasper seems a little delayed in development, but he is catching up. Not to worry though, because his sister never lets him out of her sight for too long. She is VERY protective of him. I'm looking forward to sharing their adventures and hearing of yours. -Best

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome San Diego! You've come to the right place. Hoping to hear lots of you and of course we want to see pictures of Luna and Jasper!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome. I am looking forward to you sharing your babies more with us. I think you will find this community very friendly and supportive.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@SphynxDaddy74 ,welcome to the lair family ! What a great story of Luna getting her brother Jasper ! Lol double trouble! They sound just precious! Look forward to your journey with us with lots of pics and tales!

Back