Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Lunareclipse - superbloodwolfmoon

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Although we live around the world in different countries, we have (besides our sphynxlove) one thing in common:

We all had a lunareclipse, or a superbloodwolfmoon, last night (or right at the moment).

Please share your pics & let us know if you turned into a werewolf;-). Me? I'm still myself. But I did see a falling star!

20190121_060150.jpg

Duglynukem

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I stayed up to see the eclipse. What a cool event watching the shadow crawl across the moon and then the red tinge during totality. No pics though the battery was dead in my camera.

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I also watched. I didn’t take pictures, but I felt pretty lucky that we had such a clear and beautiful night for it. No werwolf transformations here either. ;p
Though when I looked up what a wolf moon is it just means a full moon in January. I guess if I was going to transform it would have happened by now. Lol.

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I dragged a patio chair out onto a walkway, sipped some scotch and had a cigar while chatting with friends on the Internet! We were all outside, in various parts of the world, watching the same eclipse. It was fun.

As you say, no werewolf sadly. ha ha. A WereSphynx might be fun! Maybe next time.