She has me worrying again! I came home this evening from work to a brand new bag of Lysine Treats torn open. No doubt she ate the treats, but just how many? I just got them last night and left them on the counter. I was an hour late from work today (doing overtime) so I was about an hour late on their feeding schedule. . .Anyway, I noticed Stella was drinking quite a bit of water and barely touched her food. I kept an eye on her. About 30 minutes ago, I found her throwing up. There was a large quantity of vomit on the floor and a few "after shocks" here and there. I'm really scared! I know it's related to the Lysine Treats. I called the ER to ask about the possible overdose and they informed me that overdosing on Lysine Treats will not be toxic for her system and it sounds like it just didn't settle well on her tummy. I hope that's all it is! She drank a little more water after the throwing up episode. Right now she's tucked in some fleece blankets and seems alert. Has this happened to anyone? Anything I should know?