Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Mad at me

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
The cats are mad at me. I finally have had enough of them ripping up my blinds to look out the window. I put tinfoil on the windows. LOL They are sitting there yowling and looking at me. I am sorry but I rent and now I am going to have to replace at least 3 blinds so far. There are still 4 windows that are not tinfoiled so we shall see how it goes. I did the bedroom windows and the kitchen windows.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Your landlord and neighbors are going to think you have gone mad. I hope the tinfoil helps save the rest of your blinds.

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well 3 of the windows face the alley. The 4th faces my neighbors house but its vacant! I am sure they already think I am crazy LOL.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
When we rented my cats destroyed the blinds and we had ton pay for them when we moved out.
I put a sheet up and rolled the blinds all the way up after Stormy got caught in them and almost broke her leg.

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I would LOVE to keep them up all the time, but I have had problems with break ins around here and I do not creeps having a nice look in the window.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The cats are mad at me. I finally have had enough of them ripping up my blinds to look out the window. I put tinfoil on the windows. LOL They are sitting there yowling and looking at me. I am sorry but I rent and now I am going to have to replace at least 3 blinds so far. There are still 4 windows that are not tinfoiled so we shall see how it goes. I did the bedroom windows and the kitchen windows.
Man, I wasn't even at my old place for 2 days before I found teeth marks on the blinds. They were perfect little holes in the shape of a mouth. That little rug rat.

We hung a US flag and an England flag in our big front living room window for the World Cup. Amaryllis thought they were fun to hang from...