Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Made it home....barely

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well we finally made it home with my sister and her family and as you all know my mother had surgery last week and still went along to TN with us when we went to pick up my sister, it just so happens she was in a really bad car accident while we were down in Chattanooga and she made it out of the car without a scratch, so those of you that have been keeping our family in your thoughts and prayers, thank you so much i really am greatful.

Brooke

Banned
Oh my gosh!! Was it your sister or your Mom that was in the car accident? Welcome home. Glad to hear that everyone is okay...:Sweat:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Glad to hear everybody is okay. lovinsphynx, it sounds like you and your family are OVERDUE for some good luck to come your way!

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
lovinsphynx - really glad to hear everyone is ok. That is very scary. Things will definitely get better. You've been through plenty in a short period of time.

susi794

Staff member
Will continue to remember you all in my prayers--am thankful you made it home unscathed.

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
It was my Mom and my sister's fiance that were in the car accident and my mom still had the drain in her side where they removed the cancer tumor i was so hysterical because i thought for sure she was hurt when i seen how bad the car was but luckly everyone was just fine.

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Glad to hear everyone is fine..God truly has sent angles to watch over you and your family...Will continue to keep your family in our prayers.

Back