Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

maggie is learning

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Maggie is always learning new things like last night for the 1st time she started kneading her blanket on my bed, it was so cute she never did that before. Another thing is this morning she jumped on my head & started telling me she wants her breakfeast! I know alot of cats already do these things but its maggie's 1st time:Laugh::ThumbsUp:

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
It's always so fun to watch them pick up on new things and it makes you proud to be a sphynx mom!!!!

Brooke

Banned
...Another thing is this morning she jumped on my head & started telling me she wants her breakfeast! I know alot of cats already do these things but its maggie's 1st time:Laugh::ThumbsUp:

:LOL::LOL: haha, you think that's cute now... just wait until she does it at 4am!! Not so cute anymore! :Angry: :LOL:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Aw that is cute!

Sophie's latest is launching herself on my shoulders any time I'm doing something under the ceiling fan because she likes to attack the chain that hangs down.

Brooke

Banned
o no she better not learn that :Surprise::Dizzy:

I read somewhere the way to avoid having them harass you earlier and earlier every day is to not feed them right when you get up in the morning...like, take your shower first and then feed the cat. I tried that and it didn't work. Plus, I feel bad making them wait, because they're all screaming and doing figure 8's around my legs the instant I get out of bed! Like I really need a bunch of hungry, angry naked cats bothering me while I'm trying to get ready for work in the morning...:Dizzy:

zoes mom

Lairian
listen to the proud mama:Laugh: I love when my girl shows so much excitement to be fed I find it cute...my other pets could care less! I've been lucky she doesn't wake me up before i get outta bed or nothing.

Back