Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Magi the Tight Rope Walker

SylvrTitoijava

Lairian
A number of people know that I recently ad to give up one of my furry cats, do to violence issues.
Since mister Sulu Parrot left my home, my other cats have been playing wildly. I hadn't noticed how sober they were with Sulu around, I feel bad about having to part with Sulu but it's clear my other cats are happier.

Magi, my hairless wonder, has been getting into all kinds of trouble!
This morning for example.
I took my shower, went about cleaning and getting ready for the engagment party this evening.
Well, I forgot that I'd left the bathroom door open.
I hear a clatter and I finish what I'm doing before I go to see what had been knocked over/broken/ or otherwise destoryed. On the way into the hall, I hear a yowl from the bathroom, in I go, thinking that she likely ate my fish on the bathroom counter and she's not there. The fish are in their bowls and seem fine.
No Magi.
But then her yowl rings out a second time, sounding muffled and the cabnet at my feet moves.
I laugh and let her out of the cabnet and shoo her out of the bathroom and shut the door after making sure she didn't open anything bad for her.

Later I go into the bathroom to get it cleaned up too.
I'm straitening up the towel shelf and something bounces of my head and to the floor, a shower curtain clip.
I look up and Magi looks down from where she's desprately clung to the shower curtain pole with.......

Wait for it....

My fiance's Hello Kitty bath loufa in her mouth.

She had slinked back into the bathroom at some point and hunted the bath loufa!
:LOL:
Gotta love my cat...

Gizzymom

Banned
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

It sounds like Magi has come into her own without Sulu there. Sometimes things happen for a reason... I'm glad the girls are doing well and having fun!!:ThumbsUp:

TotenEngel

Banned
Glad to hear shes feeling happier :)
(even if sometimes you wish they weren't!!!)

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:LOL::LOL::LOL: Hello kitty sounds like an invitation to me:LOL::LOL::LOL:

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:Laugh::LOL::LOL:Thanks for the laugh that is such a funny picture-I can just see your baby doing that lol

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Magi is turning into quite the hunter of household items. I'm glad she is feeling able to be herself without Sulu even if it means she is turning into a little trouble maker.

Bella07

Banned
That is too funny! I can just picture the whole scene. Thanks for making me smile.

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That is so funny! what a trouble maker! Wonder if she will claim all your "hello kitty" items?

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Wow - some cat you got there. I laughed out loud so hard...thanks for the laugh! Keep'em coming!!

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
How outragous. I screamed a laugh and all my cats ran under the bed.:LOL::LOL::LOL:Hello Kitty Loofa in her mouth.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It sounds like everything is working out for the best. Thanks for making me grin.

pooner

Banned
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

My sphynx Pooner gets himself up on top of door ledges and then screams at me to get him down. Silly sphynx cats, always up to something crazy!