Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Magi's Antics

SylvrTitoijava

Lairian
So, I hear this howeling. It sound weird and garbled.
I panic, due to Magi's resent injuries from Sulu Parrot (one of my furry babies) I think that maybe she's really hurting.
I come running and I can't find her!
I search the apartment high and low. Looking in everyone of her little hiding spots.

I even look under the Yule tree I'd put up last week, thinking she was hiding under the tree skirt again.
Then I hear the yowling again from WAY up high, right above my head.
I sit up and look and see a brand new, bright pink tree topper!
In her mouth, a feathery bird tree decoration. She looks at me pitifully and yowls again around the ordiment which she refused to let go of!:LOL:

She had climbed to the top but couldn't figure out how to get down again!

I love Magi, she always makes me laugh without fail!

Gizzymom

Banned
So, I hear this howeling. It sound weird and garbled.
I panic, due to Magi's resent injuries from Sulu Parrot (one of my furry babies) I think that maybe she's really hurting.
I come running and I can't find her!
I search the apartment high and low. Looking in everyone of her little hiding spots.

I even look under the Yule tree I'd put up last week, thinking she was hiding under the tree skirt again.
Then I hear the yowling again from WAY up high, right above my head.
I sit up and look and see a brand new, bright pink tree topper!
In her mouth, a feathery bird tree decoration. She looks at me pitifully and yowls again around the ordiment which she refused to let go of!:LOL:

She had climbed to the top but couldn't figure out how to get down again!

I love Magi, she always makes me laugh without fail!
I guess the injuries aren't slowing her down!!!:ThumbsUp:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I'm glad to hear Magi is strong enough to rid your yule tree of a pink bird topper. Too bad she couldn't remember how to get back down once she made her kill.

TotenEngel

Banned
hahaha
Smeagols latest trick is to climb up our coats that are hanging on the bedroom door then from the top of the door jump onto our wardrobe (7 foot high!)
He then howls when he's up there with that similar 'now I'm here, where do I go?' thing, usually in the middle of the night :S

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a picture. Magi was sure proud of her catch. Glad she is feeling better.:Smile:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
At least she didn't let go of it. A girl has to have her priorities, ya know!