Maisy definitely gets motion sick! | Sphynxlair

Maisy definitely gets motion sick!

Discussion in 'Sphynx Cat Tails' started by Brandee in Florida, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Brandee in Florida

Brandee in FloridaLairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $489.19
    Ratings:
    +1
    Just a quick, amusing story!

I took Maisy to the pet store once so she could get out of the house. I put her in her cat carrier/bag and had her on the passenger seat of the car. She apparently gets motion sick so she threw up in her carrier. There was not much I could do right then except for remove her from the carrier. I did this and she sat on the passenger seat floor, where she proceeded to make a HUGE dump! Here I am driving down the road (the pet store is ONLY 7 minutes away)! with my car smelling like vomit, watching my cat take a dump on the floor. Not much I could do but laugh while I drove! Maisy then climbed into the back seat and vomited on the floor again!

The moral of the story? Maisy made it QUITE clear that she suffers from motion sickness and does NOT care to be taken in the car again, thank you very MUCH!!! :LOL:

2. holly_savage

holly_savageBanned

Sphynx Bucks:
    $2.00
    Ratings:
    +649
    Great story... I had to read it out loud to the family...we are all giggling:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I guess I should count myself lucky that Hibou likes to go for car rides!

3. TanyaT

TanyaTV.I.P Lairian V.I.P Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $318.00
    Ratings:
    +626
    I had a Siamese cat that used to do the same thing! He used to foam at the mouth too!

4. ckutkuhn7

ckutkuhn7Banned

Sphynx Bucks:
    $43.00
    Ratings:
    +2,876
    awww poor thing! lol The story is comical but we've all been there. I'm so thankful Snuffie likes car rides. She meows really loud while I'm driving but that's it. If it were a long car ride (like the 12 hour trip we are taking to NC this summer) I'm sure I'll have more to report. lol

5. Bella07

Bella07Banned

Sphynx Bucks:
    $279.00
    Ratings:
    +1,642
    Aawwwwwwww! :LOL:
    My dog did that when he was younger, but after a few car rides, he overcame his motion sickness. Thank goodness, because cleaning it up can be nasty!

6. lemmysmommy

lemmysmommySenior Lairian Senior Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $350.00
    Ratings:
    +432
    Oh poor Maisy!! That really stinks (literally) that she gets car sick!! LOL. I hope she gets better with it.