Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Maisy definitely gets motion sick!

Just a quick, amusing story!

I took Maisy to the pet store once so she could get out of the house. I put her in her cat carrier/bag and had her on the passenger seat of the car. She apparently gets motion sick so she threw up in her carrier. There was not much I could do right then except for remove her from the carrier. I did this and she sat on the passenger seat floor, where she proceeded to make a HUGE dump! Here I am driving down the road (the pet store is ONLY 7 minutes away)! with my car smelling like vomit, watching my cat take a dump on the floor. Not much I could do but laugh while I drove! Maisy then climbed into the back seat and vomited on the floor again!

The moral of the story? Maisy made it QUITE clear that she suffers from motion sickness and does NOT care to be taken in the car again, thank you very MUCH!!! :LOL:

holly_savage

Banned
Great story... I had to read it out loud to the family...we are all giggling:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I guess I should count myself lucky that Hibou likes to go for car rides!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I had a Siamese cat that used to do the same thing! He used to foam at the mouth too!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
awww poor thing! lol The story is comical but we've all been there. I'm so thankful Snuffie likes car rides. She meows really loud while I'm driving but that's it. If it were a long car ride (like the 12 hour trip we are taking to NC this summer) I'm sure I'll have more to report. lol

Bella07

Banned
Aawwwwwwww! :LOL:
My dog did that when he was younger, but after a few car rides, he overcame his motion sickness. Thank goodness, because cleaning it up can be nasty!

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oh poor Maisy!! That really stinks (literally) that she gets car sick!! LOL. I hope she gets better with it.

Back