Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Making money on Youtube

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I wouldn't let it get you down. The only one of these top 10 people I've heard of is FRED...and thats only because I have 3 kids who watch him all the time, not to mention he has a movie coming out so of course he is set for life by now Im sure.
Becoming popular online is rare. I'm actually shocked Chris Crocker isn't making a killing since his whole "leave brittany alone" escapade.
Your popular in our cat community, thats all that matters!!!!!!!

Bella07

Banned
Wow, maybe I should try to become a Youtube star! Mike, I love your Butterball videos, if it were up to me, you'd be up on that top 10 list :ThumbsUp:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
My kids watch a few of these. I keep giving my kids the talk about people needing stable jobs to earn a living and support thei families. I guess the joke's on me.

Don't give up yet, Mike. Butterball is going to make it big someday, and he'll have you to thank.

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Just to let you know Mike...I googled for Sphynx cat songs and in there somewhere were a bunch of places that had your videos. You and Butterball are out there.:ThumbsUp:

Back