Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Malacetic Ultra Otic (ear ) Cleanser??

Yoda mom

Staff member
well, I ordered 3 12 oz bottles of Trizultra w/keto from allivet. i like it for ears and Trizultra is labelled as a skin flush too so always use it for wipe downs.

they sent me the wrong product... Malacetic Ultra otic ear cleanser which obviously will only be for ears.

they are reshipping no charge the Trizultra w/keto I have used for over 15 yrs on my pups and kitties

*** anyone tried Malectic Ultra for ear cleaning ? pros? cons?

*I never flush ears so may try a teenie bit on a swissper cotton pad...
I personally never try new products on a weekend just in case an adverse reaction and don't want to go to ER after hours. may do on a monday or tuesday so my vet is open and I can bring them in if ever an adverse reaction to any product. learned this years ago when my pup had a horrid reaction to benedryl and a heartworm preventative a different time,

the version I got does not say New fragrance free , expiration 1/2024
I see chewy, allivet etc carry it but looks like some fragrance free, some not listed as "ultra" .

and I see the ingredient has 1% hydrocortisone
malacetic-ultra-otic-cleanser-group.Jpg

Last edited:

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
well, I ordered 3 12 oz bottles of Trizultra w/keto from allivet. i like it for ears and Trizultra is labelled as a skin flush too so always use it for wipe downs.

they sent me the wrong product... Malacetic Ultra otic ear cleanser which obviously will only be for ears.

they are reshipping no charge the Trizultra w/keto I have used for over 15 yrs on my pups and kitties

*** anyone tried Malectic Ultra for ear cleaning ? pros? cons?

*I never flush ears so may try a teenie bit on a swissper cotton pad...
I personally never try new products on a weekend just in case an adverse reaction and don't want to go to ER after hours. may do on a monday or tuesday so my vet is open and I can bring them in if ever an adverse reaction to any product. learned this years ago when my pup had a horrid reaction to benedryl and a heartworm preventative a different time,

the version I got does not say New fragrance free , expiration 1/2024
I see chewy, allivet etc carry it but looks like some fragrance free, some not listed as "ultra" .

and I see the ingredient has 1% hydrocortisoneView attachment 111813
Hi sorry they sent the wrong product I use otoflush by dermcare. I have not used that.

Back