Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Male in Texas REALLY needs some love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The third picture looked somewhat disturbing to me. My heart always tightens up when I see "Needs Rescue" as I wonder what has this animal been through.:Dizzy:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The third picture looked somewhat disturbing to me. My heart always tightens up when I see "Needs Rescue" as I wonder what has this animal been through.:Dizzy:

Yowee, I think you're right. Did you see the web site listed at the bottom? Poor guy.

Inferno12

Banned
Did you guys look at his profile on the web page? He looks so sad, it just breaks my heart. Has anyone heard of this rescue?

I hope someone can give him a home soon and put a happy face on the sad looking guy.

LadyZephyr

Lairian
I think I just died a little inside looking at his pics :( What a poor little chap. Why does he have cauliflower ears??? And who would do that to him :(

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
It breaks my heart that there needs to be a rescue for Sphynx, but in a way I'm glad there is one. Perhaps when members are looking for rescues we can tell them to do a google search for Texas Sphynx Rescue in addition to Hoobly and Craigslist

Tuco does look sad. Perhaps his misshapen ears were not caused by abuse or mites. It is possible they are the result of a poor "Elf Ear" breeding program.

Regardless I hope all three kitties find loving homes.

LLevenson

Lairian
I hope this guy finds a good loving home! If you check out the webpage, it says that he does best in a home WITHOUT other pets, which might rule out almost everyone here at SL...but maybe this guy just need some adjustment time and would love to have the companionship of other furry/furless friends!

The third picture looks scary to me! Makes me wonder what's going on with him, poor guy just needs some love. I'd take him if I was closer, give him all the love he deserves.

Bella07

Banned
Oh poor boy. He looks so sad, yet so beautiful. I wish the best to all the Sphynx in need of homes! They are all gorgeous, inside and out.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I would take him but I already have other arrangements on bringing home a new kitten within 2 or 3 weeks and it just isn't in the budget right now. I hope he finds a good loving home soon tho.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I hope that poor boy finds a wonderful home soon. He looks like he's already suffered too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back