Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Male Sphynx in Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sphynx4sure

Lairian
There is a sweet boy available in Portland, Oregon. He is a red boy, 5 years old and recently rescued from a local shelter. He grew up with an elderly woman, and when she was unable to care for him, the family turned him into the shelter. He has been in a foster home for about a week now and he is doing very well. He was at the vets office yesterday and he did very well. Since he was an only Sphynx, he demands a lot of attention. He would probably be best with someone who works from home or is retired. He is neutered. Please message me with any questions. The rehoming fee is $100.00
Thanks!

Attachments

• DSCN0264.JPG
    DSCN0264.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 168
Last edited by a moderator:

Ickushouse

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He's so sweet. I must have been hard from him to be taken away from his longtime human mama. Sad for both him and her.

Jen101090

Lairian
I am really interested in adopting your beautiful boy. Please let me know how I would go about doing that. Thanks

Last edited:

1sphynxlover

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He's adorable! I feel so bad about the situation he's in. It's heartbreaking. I would hate to think that happening to my babies. I've got them in my will, so I know they will always be cared for. I hope her finds a loving forever home and I mean forever home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back