Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Mannequin Challenge

dejavually

Lairian
Sphynx Mannequin Challenge Rules

#1 NO COMMENTING ON PICS

#2 ONLY Like the pics YOU think are best you can't like only two pics out of all posted pics.

#3 Post Only one Pic unless cats are together in picture.

#4 Short explanation of what your cat is doing or just a tittle.

I will pick a 1st-2nd & 3rd place picture winners picking winners after at least 15 posts if less 10.

Just for fun:) cause we love are sphynxbabies. ILL GO FIRST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Awesome thread!

So if I understand correctly I need to wait with giving a like when all pics are posted?

dejavually

Lairian
Awesome thread!

So if I understand correctly I need to wait with giving a like when all pics are posted?
Yeah you can wait! Until we get more people to enter! If you don't mind you don't have to but waiting gives you more choices to judge and also you have only three likes to use

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Oooooh this is going to be so difficult. All sphynxs here are super adorable and beautiful mannequins!

sphynxmoms

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
When do we vote???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

dejavually

Lairian
When we get three more SPHYNX pics it might take a while but I'll keep you guys Informed yea this whole be difficult I was hoping to get more people but three more will do

nudieluvr

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
All those gorgeous sphynx cats are first getting into shape before joining in I guess:LOL:
Bubbles didn't need too. My husband always describes him as "SWOL" and on steroids. Lol. He really is super muscled though!