Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Wyrmskin

Lairian
I can hardly wait!!! 5 days until Mortimer is home and in my arms!

It feels like time flew by for me. Seeing his baby photos, picking him out, and then waiting for this moment. I'm so excited. These next few days will fly by so fast!

Thank goodness school is almost done for me, and that I have 4 days off a week to spend with my little boy.

photo (14).JPG photo (17).JPG photo (18).JPG

assibassi

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Awwwwwwww he is so cute ! ( p.s i think you meant March right? I had to look at the Calender! Because I thought OMG is the month flying by that fast ? ) . Yay and congrats !!!

curlysue

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
As well confused on the April 20th title of the post but none the less super excited your on your final countdown for the baby!!!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Wow Gotcha Day is right around the corner!!!!! We will all be here for you!!! I can't wait until we see the introduction post!

Patti

Cat Dancer

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
He's soooo cute....& even better he almost gets to come home!! I wish I felt like the time was flying for me. lol I still have a month & a half to go :rolleyes:

Wyrmskin

Lairian
Today is the dayyy!! I can't believe it's finally here!

I've been counting down the days...and now I'm counting down the Hours. I can hardly wait to get him!

Anyone here who has gotten their kitty from the plane:
Do you get to keep the crate they come in? I'm assuming that is something that you get along with the cat, correct?
I just want to make sure I don't show up, then they ask me to transfer him to a different crate and I have none....That would be awkward!

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Today is the dayyy!! I can't believe it's finally here!

I've been counting down the days...and now I'm counting down the Hours. I can hardly wait to get him!

Anyone here who has gotten their kitty from the plane:
Do you get to keep the crate they come in? I'm assuming that is something that you get along with the cat, correct?
I just want to make sure I don't show up, then they ask me to transfer him to a different crate and I have none....That would be awkward!
Waiting for photos !!! ....PLEASE :) xxx

Back