Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Maximillian von Strange, Polar Explorations 2019

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Sadly we haven't had much by way of snow in Vancouver BC this year. Not that we get much any way, but usually we get a few days of a nice snowfall. I know, there's still time! ha ha.

The other week we did have a little dusting and it was so cold (~ 0 C) that it did not melt! As a result of Max's ongoing love affair with needing to be outside as much as possible, I bought him a winter outfit a couple years ago. Without further blather from me, here is Max's recent adventure outside!

Lord Maximillian von Strange, ready to brave the chilly weather.

Max cautiously looks around before heading off.

Min dashes out to see what big brother is up to. She lasts a few seconds before running back inside. She's not quite the adventurer as Max.

Max, on the move.

Taking time to smell the outdoors.

He is determined to go across the most uneven terrain possible. LOL

Continued next comment...

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
That's my boy! Nothing stops him!

And this is what happens when mom doesn't secure one of the booties well. Note front right paw!

Showing off his coobies.

Watching the world go by. He'd stay outside 24/7 if he could.

We had a nice outing.

Time to go home and lay in front of the fireplace.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Max, the coolest and most handsome polar explorer of them all. Love all the photos. But love love love that last photo....that butt:)

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That last photo... priceless! And I just have to say, you call that cold and snow?! Well... Thank god for Max that there's just some dusting on the ground so he can show off his awesome outfit! Love it!

Back