Welcome to Sphynx Lair, a community dedicated to Sphynx owners!

meecho and the undercover mouse

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I forgot I got this video of how excited Meecho was about the undercover mouse and well what happened to it :Whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
too funny!! Mine still works, I've had it about a month now. Walter loves it - even attacks it when I don't have it turned on...but, it does make a constant rattling noise that it didn't make when I first got it...

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I bought her a new toy for her birthday, but I'm thinking of getting her a new undercover mouse and maybe putting a board under it instead of the carpet. I would put it downstairs on the hardwood floor, but the puppy would probably destroy it faster then meecho did :BigSmile:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Where do you get that at?
It looks like something my cats would love.
Great Video!!!!

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Where do you get that at?
It looks like something my cats would love.
Great Video!!!!
I bought mine at petsmart but I just got an email from them today that they just got a new one that is like super duper better. Here is a clip of the email they sent me:

We have a new Undercover Mouse arriving this week from China. It is a digital unit with 4 speeds and a built in twitter motion. The plastic wands are now thicker and attach to a metal arm that goes into the base. This prevents the breaking of the arm.

These units are only available through us at the moment. You can order online at www.panicmouseinc.com under products page, "2nd Generation Undercover Mouse". or by calling 951-491-0471 and ordering over the telephone. The New Undercover Mouse units is all we sll now.

I'm going to be getting this one as she has just broken her second undercover mouse and I'm still missing one of the wands :LOL:

I just bought my 2nd Undercover Mouse from PetSmart, and it WAS the new version!! ...and yes, it is way better and much improved over the first edition!

You'll know its the 2nd edition because the box has a photo of a cat on the front instead of the cartoon cat. That was the only difference I noticed on the package until I opened it up! All four of my cats go nuts over this thing. They sit and stare at it when its not turned on and wait for it to start moving :LOL:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I was planning on going to PetSmart tomorrow anyway to look for a Halloween costume for Cleo.
The one I have for her does not fit right.
I guess I will be coming back with teh Undercover Mouse.

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I just bought my 2nd Undercover Mouse from PetSmart, and it WAS the new version!! ...and yes, it is way better and much improved over the first edition!

You'll know its the 2nd edition because the box has a photo of a cat on the front instead of the cartoon cat. That was the only difference I noticed on the package until I opened it up! All four of my cats go nuts over this thing. They sit and stare at it when its not turned on and wait for it to start moving :LOL:
Meecho does the same thing:LOL: It's my que to get my butt up and entertain her :Laugh: