Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Meerkat Manor

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Today I was chillin on the couch and the 3 nakeds were all chillin too and all of a sudden I realized that Merlin was actually watching TV. His little head was bobbin with the movement of what now we call his favorite show "Meerkat Manor". He would watch while it was on and then ignore while the commercials were on. Then there was an exciting spot and he ran up to the screen and batted at the picture and then figured he would see if he could get to then if maybe they were behind the TV. Nope so he came back and was content to sit and REALLY watch all the action until it got really exciting and then he had to pat the screen with a paw.
So the sucker I am I put Meerkat Manor on the DVR and we will watch it every few day for chillin after work time.

Gizzymom

Banned
OMG!!! Weirdest coincidence!!!! Gizzy is not interested in the TV at all... But he sits mesmerized when Meerkat Manor is on!!!:LOL::LOL: He also has batted the TV and looked behind on occasion!! Too Cool!!!:Hysterical::Hysterical:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You should let it play when you leave for work. Er maybe not. You might find a scratched up TV when you got home.

pooner

Banned
I just set up the DVR to record the series so Pooner can check it out!! I hope he likes at much as all the other sphynx babies :BigSmile::BigSmile:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
too cute. I'll have to turn it on sometime so the kitties can watch it.

Snuffie and SoBe are big tv watches. They love to watch UFC and even start play fighting and rolling around on the floor when its on. Its like they are trying out new moves. lol Jimmy wants to build them a octagon!! lol
I'll certainly find some Meerkat manor for them now tho!! lol

pooner

Banned
Pooner checked out Meerkat Manor today! He loved it! He even started to swing his little paw, too cute!:LOL::LOL::LOL:
poonerwatchingmeerkat.jpg
His daddy told me that he's watched it with him before but, this was the first time I saw him go crazy for meerkats!!:LOL::LOL:

holly_savage

Banned
We've never watched it with the cats, but Greg and I loved watching it. Greg kept asking if we could get pet meerkats!!! That is how I sold him on the SPhynx! (insert evil laugh here-mwa ha ha ha ha).

Like putty in my hands! LOL

Jennifer

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Kiwi likes watching the animal shows on "National GeoGraphic Channel" I am afraid that by watching all the big cat shows, he will learn to eat us. He loved watching the lions take down the hippo. Should I be worried?
He also likes watching cats on U-Tube. He can sit there and watch them for hours. He likes watching other sphynxs.

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
We've never watched it with the cats, but Greg and I loved watching it. Greg kept asking if we could get pet meerkats!!! That is how I sold him on the SPhynx! (insert evil laugh here-mwa ha ha ha ha).

Like putty in my hands! LOL

:LOL::LOL:Love it- especially the evil laugh!!!

Back