Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Meet Archibald

ArchibaldsMom

Lairian
Hello, everyone!
My name is Archibald and I turned three yesterday! I just found my forever home with a first timer. I had a rough start to life leaving me with scars from fighting, an ear infection, and a full declawing. I am lucky to be so loved now, but she's the lucky one. She gets to cuddle with me all day every day! As a first timer, I'm sure she'd love some advice.
Love,
Archibald:cat:

ArchibaldsMom

Lairian
What a great story...you will get great advice here :) and we would love to see a pic!!!
What a great story...you will get great advice here :) and we would love to see a pic!!!
image.jpg

1sphynxlover

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi and Welcome! Archibal you are quite handsome! You are very lucky to have found such a loving forever home. I'm sure yo are showered with love and attention. You are one smart boy using the potty. Can't wait to see more pics and hear of your crazy antics.

assibassi

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
hi Archibald !!!! You are cute and you are using the Toilet ? WOW i am impressed and I am so happy you found your good forever home!!! I am sure you will love it here!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
LOVED reading your intro. So happy Archibald found his forever home and life is good. Welcome to The Lair. Looking forward to hearing how happy he is.

Patti

Inflamed

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hi Archibald & welcome to the Lair! So happy for you and your new forever family :happy:

Caloci

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hi Archibald! It is great to meet you. I am so happy you have found a safe, comfortable and loving home. I am sorry you are declawed on all four corners. My Vito is too and fortunately there are no issues relating to that.

Good on you for doing the toilet training. It didn't work for us. I do have a suggestion. It looks like clay litter in the bowl. You migh want to consider switching to worlds best it something safer for the drains incase some gets in the toilet.

I look forward to many more stories and pics.

ArchibaldsMom

Lairian
Hi Archibald! It is great to meet you. I am so happy you have found a safe, comfortable and loving home. I am sorry you are declawed on all four corners. My Vito is too and fortunately there are no issues relating to that.

Good on you for doing the toilet training. It didn't work for us. I do have a suggestion. It looks like clay litter in the bowl. You migh want to consider switching to worlds best it something safer for the drains incase some gets in the toilet.

I look forward to many more stories and pics.
Thanks a lot! Do you have any other cats that aren't declawed? In considering another cat, I've been wondering if this would be a disadvantage to Arch.

Caloci

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Thanks a lot! Do you have any other cats that aren't declawed? In considering another cat, I've been wondering if this would be a disadvantage to Arch.
Yes, my kitten Odin is 5 months tomorrow and he is not declawed. I have not had any problems. No scratches on Vito, but there have been bite marks. You could always try nail covers or of course keeping nails trimmed short. I would not avoid a clawed cat because of Archie. I would imagine you would pick the new cat based on personality which is the important thing regardless of claw status.

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you.
So glad you took Archibald in. Sad he was in this shape, but, now he will
have a wonderful, loving and caring home, I'm sure.

Yoda mom

Staff member
Hello, everyone!
My name is Archibald and I turned three yesterday! I just found my forever home with a first timer. I had a rough start to life leaving me with scars from fighting, an ear infection, and a full declawing. I am lucky to be so loved now, but she's the lucky one. She gets to cuddle with me all day every day! As a first timer, I'm sure she'd love some advice.
Love,
Archibald:cat:
What a heart warming tail.. It is just the beginning of a wonderful journey with Archibald ..
So Handsome and smart! Massage his paws from us and snuggle all his past scars away.. We do that for each other.
I am soo happy for you both!

Ickushouse

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome! How wonderful your momma found you, the loving forever Archibald! If she hangs at the Lair she will better learn how to spoil and serve you in the customary sphynx fashion!

Back