Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Meet Baby Milo!

SLISAPHYNX

Lairian
On Friday, May 3rd. I received the best gift in being able to bring home my new baby. I wanted to thank everyone for all the things you've shared here in the 'lair. I couldn't be happier.
20190505_124708.jpg

Yoda mom

Staff member
@SLISAPHYNX Happy Gotcha! such a precious baby!
Sooo excited for you !Please share lots of pics and tales!
So glad you joined this fun friendly bunch!

Tell us all about your baby Milo :)
A purrfect name for the journey of smiles and love this boy will share with you ten fold !

Yoda mom

Staff member
@SLISAPHYNX , I must confess they are the most amazing cat dog monkey baby all in one ..
Toby is soo funny ... I tell him Toby looooove .. amd he comes running for head bumps closing his eyes purring

Milo is precious! I can see you Smilijg ear to ear with Milo Loooove :)

You can share videos with us too :)
There is an official Instagram thread too if you start one for Milo
Be sure to share pics amd tales here for some of us nom IG or FB users

Lol the lair is my only social media .. gotta love this bunch of amazing cat mums n dads

Yoda mom

Staff member
@SLISAPHYNX oh , please use to have your vets office mark his chart “””” No Ketamine “ anesthesia ... it can have a fatal rebound effect on the heart .

And down the road for his rabies 1 year make sure it’s non adjuvanted .
Many vets prefer and use the Merial /Purevax rabies vaccine - they give the rabies vaccine on the right rear leg .
Many breeder contracts are void if the FeLV or FIP vaccine is given so I always pass on those .

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OMG! What a sweetheart! Congratz! Make sure to share, share, share all the baby stuff with us!

Cinafina

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to you and your little bundle of joy Milo! Such a sweet pic and so full of love {} Your life is officially split in to before and after a sphynx entered it!

Back