Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Meet Mia

denise irwin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Meet Mia, a new sister for Letty and Niko. The person that reserved her said she was too shy and didn't want her . So she is now mine and I will love her to the moon and back. Gotcha day is hopefully next weekend if she is healed from spay.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
@denise irwin bless your heart ! She is a cutie! Can't wait for gotcha day pics and tales!

Did you tell Letty n Niko about their baby sister Mia!?

denise irwin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I tried to them photo of her lol

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OMG a trio?! That is awsome! She looks like a precious blue princess. She was meant for you, big congratz! You know we need to see tons of pics, right?!

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I’m honestly so jealous because blue is my favorite sphynx color of all time and @denise irwin knows that lol. Good thing I can come cuddle her whenever! Mom rarely posts so I’ll have to pick up the photo slack for her :)

Shes the one in the back. She’s Finns half sister, same dad but different moms! If we didn’t get lucky with Raven, one of these babies would’ve 100% been ours lol. I’ve already warned Ryan if another blue pops up in the future to get ready for a quad squad

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Oh my! And that's supposed to be a shy girl? I think you all better be prepared to get a very mischievious girl:). But even if she is indeed shy, she's a stunning beauty and so cute

denise irwin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oh my! And that's supposed to be a shy girl? I think you all better be prepared to get a very mischievious girl:). But even if she is indeed shy, she's a stunning beauty and so cute
Toa and Ross, I think I agree with you lol I think she will be a little stinker and I'm looking forward to it. I think she played shy because she new they were the wrong owners and choose me. @ Bailey21 you can come cuddle any time you know that.

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I’m honestly so jealous because blue is my favorite sphynx color of all time and @denise irwin knows that lol. Good thing I can come cuddle her whenever! Mom rarely posts so I’ll have to pick up the photo slack for her :)

Shes the one in the back. She’s Finns half sister, same dad but different moms! If we didn’t get lucky with Raven, one of these babies would’ve 100% been ours lol. I’ve already warned Ryan if another blue pops up in the future to get ready for a quad squad
Shy?! My ass! ; ) Looks like velvet, I can almost feel that skin.... soooo stunning!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Congrats. Mia looks adorable. Everything happens for a reason and I wager you will give her the best home.

I have to chuckle a bit at the "too shy" comment from the initial adopter. Nature and nurture go hand in hand.

We were told that Min preferred to be by herself and didn't socialize with her litter mates. I had a moment of "OMG, are we doing the right thing." And indeed, when she first came to our home, she would be by herself. But we kept coaxing her out, seeking her out, showering her with love and affection, and boy, did that change her into a very loving, protective and social girl.

Can't wait for lots of pics!