Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Meet Robin The Sphynx

RobinSphynx

Lairian
Wow such a beautiful boy and a cute side kick.I love your pictures. Please keep posting
Thank you Natalie such a great complement sure will do, and here is Robin enjoying a nice Sunny day in Kuwait.
5130248B-2742-4020-8B2E-A6E333598F01.jpeg

Petemoon

Lairian
Thank You Pussiette, His favorite food is the dry food from Royal Canin the one specially for Sphynx (photo attached) well its Superb croquettes for my sphynx, he love the taste and the triangular shape helps him chew better. He gained weight, healthy skin, no allergies, i can safely say the results are amazing. No more soft poo and no more bad smells! My Sphynx also looks much healthy.
it's fairly expensive compared to other brands. But it worth it. For the wet food he is not in to it but i gave him one pack once or twice a week although he will not finish it all as he is so stubborn and picky in food. The wet food he like called VitaKraft and the flavor is coal-fish sauce.

His foster sister eating wet food for kitten once a day and kitten dry food as well from Purina Pro Plan.View attachment 104177View attachment 104178
My babies are on the royal canin sphynx food and a steamed chicken breast each a day they love it

Back