Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

Meet Shaka

This is my new baby, he’s only four months old I got him about a month ago from a breeder in New Jersey .He is absolutely amazing, and loves his new sister cookie. He loves his new home downtown in Philadelphia.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Kemibello Happy Shaka gotcha! Sooo cute!
Love love their pics together!
Keep the pics amd updates coming!
Jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch :)
Glad to see you posting with us

Head smooches to adorable Shaka and sweet Cookie!

This is my new baby, he’s only four months old I got him about a month ago from a breeder in New Jersey .He is absolutely amazing, and loves his new sister cookie. He loves his new home downtown in Philadelphia.
So adorable, congratulations

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love the pics!! Your kitten looks just like mine! I have never seen one that looks like mine. Breeder told me she is a thermal and is considered a seal mink and white. Is your baby a thermal? My baby is only 8 weeks old so I’m not posting any pics until she is in my hands

Anansi

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
He is so handsome! Such a face full of character can't wait to hear updates!

Staceyxxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Awww so cute and I love the name, I was goin name my Binky, Shaka so cool! Xx

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Kemibello and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! What a cutie you have there! Please enjoy the community! :)

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Oh what a cutie!!!! I know we can’t name breeders in public areas, but pretty sure we have the same breeder. Hope to see you become an active member in the community.

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair. Shaka and Cookie are both beautiful and adorable. It's great to see they are best buddies!

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Oh I wasn’t aware. Why is that
The reason why is because not everyone has the same experience with a breeder. Too often it can become about bashing breeders Nd this community is about the breed and helping one another. You can personal message breeder info, but just not mention in public areas. No one deserves to be robbed of the joy of their baby with someone perhaps being negativity with their experience with that same breeder. That’s what sets this forum apart from so many. It does not get “catty” for the lack of a better word lol.

Love the pics!! Your kitten looks just like mine! I have never seen one that looks like mine. Breeder told me she is a thermal and is considered a seal mink and white. Is your baby a thermal? My baby is only 8 weeks old so I’m not posting any pics until she is in my hands
I don’t know what thermal is but my breeder did describe him as seal and white mink