Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Meet the rest of my babies!!!

Noodlemaximus18

Lairian
Well sorry its been a long time but as well as maximus I have 2 others now. Floki 1 year old and Freya 7 months old. They are brother and sister from different litter. Same mum and dad. I'm addicted to them and when my siamese who is nearly 16 passes, no doubt I'll get another one. I
IMG_20200328_112912.jpg
IMG_20200328_112932.jpg
IMG_20200328_113201.jpg
don't like odd numbers lol

Beckinboots

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Noodlemaximus18

Lairian
Oh, what a darling! I was brought up with Siamese cats in the house and have a massive soft spot for them. My last meezer, Horus, was a modern one like gorgeous Delilah but my current one, Dajjal, is a traditional Siamese with the rounder face. Delilah looks very regal surrounded by her sphynx subjects {=
She had a brother but I had to have him put to sleep about 18 months ago....
1585761384562594099432878463192.jpg

Yoda mom

Staff member
ah!! happy gotcha's! love all the adorable pics!!! hugs n head smooches... I keep the adorable pics coming!

Noodlemaximus18

Lairian
I'm sorry for your loss. They're such big characters they leave a big hole when they're gone.
Yes I have 3 cats buried in garden, Sam the siamese, Minnie and Fred are brother and sister and Devon rex's. Just hoping my nakids don't get HCM always a worry. Maximus is nearly 4, Floki is 14 months and Freya is 7 months. X X

Ten

Lairian
All four of your babies are beautiful! I really do adore your Sphynx, though. I love their colouring and they all have the most beautiful eyes. Looks like they all have different personalities, too!

Noodlemaximus18

Lairian
All four of your babies are beautiful! I really do adore your Sphynx, though. I love their colouring and they all have the most beautiful eyes. Looks like they all have different personalities, too!
Thank you, yes they are all totally different in characters. Maximus was a rescue cat from Latvia, he ended up in UK in a dirty flat he was 22 months old when we got him, so don't know his history at all. But he is the oldest one and is very regal and loving. Floki is a rascal and never cleans his bum! I'm constantly wiping it with wet wipes, if there is trouble in the house... Its him. Freya is the baby so is developing her personality, she like routine, hates a bath and being messed with but she is very loving a likes to duck my neck! Vampire cat!!!! Delilah the siamese is a regal old lady who has pancreatitis but I've managed to cure that only feeding her at night, no food in daytime, so she is not sick much at all now, even the vet said she would have to be on tablets £50 a month. No need.... I've sorted her and she maintains her weight too ❤️

Back