Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Meet Yzma!

ldlewis45

Lairian
At least, I'm fairly certain that will be his name. Yzzy (pronounced Izzy), for short. I know, I know, it's a female's name (from The Emporer's New Groove), but it was so perfect that I just couldn't help myself! He's the darkest one, far right.

Attachments

• Resized_20190227_080713(3).jpeg
    Resized_20190227_080713(3).jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 70
  • images.jpeg.jpg
    images.jpeg.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 74

Yoda mom

Staff member
@ldlewis45 ah! Congrats on your upcoming sphynx baby Yzzy !
( btw do you want me to edit the thread title name? To Yzzy? Wasn’t sure if yzma
Was what you wanted listed )

He is adorable!
So excited for you ! Keep us updated often

ldlewis45

Lairian
He was born just over a week ago! He appears to be a tuxedo, but I haven't been to see him in person yet. I want to wait a bit longer, so I don't accidentally expose him to anything. I should be able to bring him home around the middle of May or so.

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congratz! It's something special to experience the kitten time, hope to see lots of updates!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Yzma is sooooo cute. Very exciting. Please keep sharing pics while Yzma grows old big enough to come home with you

Yoda mom

Staff member
@ldlewis45 awhhhh adorable ! This eeeus make me melt!
Of course love to see pics of Oliver too :)

How old is Yzma ? Gotcha date ?

Last edited:

ldlewis45

Lairian
@ldlewis45 awhhhh adorable ! This eeeus make me melt!
Of course love to see pics of Oliver too :)
Here you go! He got microchipped and vaccinated this week, and the vet unfortunately confirmed that he is getting a bit lardy, lol. So we will definitely be changing foods. For now, I'll be putting him on the same stuff that Yzma is getting at the breeders.

Yoda mom

Staff member
Awhhh thanks! Hesd smooches sent ! Isn’t it cute how they love the top of the refirgerator like the best of cat tree they can perch like a gargoyle!
Lol a bit Lardy ! I will tell my Batman he is “Lardy “ too
Hoe much does he weigh?

Be sure to call the microchip company directly to comfirm they have your correct info -
My old vet used to include the registration fee amd send it in
My other vet it was up to me to pay separate amd register

ldlewis45

Lairian
Awhhh thanks! Hesd smooches sent ! Isn’t it cute how they love the top of the refirgerator like the best of cat tree they can perch like a gargoyle!
Lol a bit Lardy ! I will tell my Batman he is “Lardy “ too
We just moved to this apartment this week, so he's loving it! The last place had the fridge built into the surrounding cabinets, so he couldn't climb. He's disappointed that this oven doesn't vent warm air at the base like the last one, though, since that was his favorite basking spot while I was baking anything.

Back