Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Members pics!!!

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Sorry I am really late on this one:LOL:

Attachments

• fun at kels 003.jpg
    fun at kels 003.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 29
  • 0814082349.jpg
    0814082349.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 26

georgehairlesson

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
OK, so I realize I am super late on this one...being out of a job has given me lots of time to explore sphynxlair and play!

Just this past Christmas -- To be fair, they are wearing shoes & I'm not....also they are pushing me down! That's my husband John, me & my 15 year old step-son Jake - he just craked 6'5" and a size 15 basketball shoe!

This is from a few years ago, but I love it because I am with my youngest brother & he is just so awesome! He is a super Special Olympian who loves to win gold medals!

My brother is also in the Special Olympics. He's my hero and inspiration for being a Special Education teacher!

2sphynxgirl

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
My brother is also in the Special Olympics. He's my hero and inspiration for being a Special Education teacher!

How cool! My bro is definately my sunshine - I haven't been able to have kids, but one day it dawned on me that Patrick will live with me some day and maybe that's Gods plan...I know it sounds dopey - but it really did make things better!!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I realize I am so very late at adding my pic. Please excuse the not so happy look on my face as I was 9 months pregnant in this pic. Hopefully this works the way I uploaded it :)

Attachments

• 100_5903.jpg
    100_5903.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 27

georgehairlesson

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
How cool! My bro is definately my sunshine - I haven't been able to have kids, but one day it dawned on me that Patrick will live with me some day and maybe that's Gods plan...I know it sounds dopey - but it really did make things better!!

It doesn't sound dopey. You were blessed with Patrick. I plan to one day adopt a baby with down syndrome.

georgehairlesson

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
How cool! My bro is definately my sunshine - I haven't been able to have kids, but one day it dawned on me that Patrick will live with me some day and maybe that's Gods plan...I know it sounds dopey - but it really did make things better!![/QUOTE

My mom has all the recent ones of my brother and I but here are some childhood ones.

Attachments

• brobro.jpg
    brobro.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 17
  • chris.jpg
    chris.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 14
Back