Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Meow Me Ink

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love Butterball's cute, fake ones and that video was cute, but that Egyptian, real Tattoo really annoys me (replace annoy with a stronger word of your choice:BigSmile: )

Poor thing getting put under anesthetic un-necessarily. :Angry:

A link to the real tattoo news article/ video;
http://rt.com/Best_Videos/2009-02-09/Get_your_pet_tattooed.html

ETA; :Angry: at the real tattoo that someone though was clever, not at you Heather or your link.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
oh I know I totally agree with you on the real tattoo stuff. I was going to mention it in my initial post but decided to keep it light. But you're right since they do show that egyptian one :Furious:. Kat Von D, the tattoo queen does have a sphynx and to my knowledge it does NOT have tattoos. She'd better keep it that way- unless they're fake.

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
oh I know I totally agree with you on the real tattoo stuff. I was going to mention it in my initial post but decided to keep it light....

Sorry for ranting and spoiling your light thread:LOL: I complain way too much, think i'm turning into my mother. :Dizzy:

I saw a Chihuahua with pierced ears in the back of a car when on the school run once. Some people just amaze me*.

*Ranting again, sorry*

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
oh not at all, I think we're totally on the same page. Really? Pierced ears- my gosh- that is horrible! I was going to say unless they were fake like clip ons but that it is kinda mean too!

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
oh not at all, I think we're totally on the same page. Really? Pierced ears- my gosh- that is horrible! I was going to say unless they were fake like clip ons but that it is kinda mean too!

They looked real, you could see where the weight was pulling down on the ear. :Angry:

Can you remember that dog groomer getting arrested for selling 'gothic kittens'? Where she pierced their ears and the back of their necks?

Sometimes I see why I prefer animals to people, a lot of the time.

Brooke

Banned
Ew, I'll never forget my very first day working at a vet clinic a kitten came in with an infection from pierced ears. The owner had done it with one of those ear piercing guns they sell at the drug store. Cruel and disgusting! :Angry:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I just want to add that the link to the video I posted is in good taste.

And the SBEN vouches that all the cats in the video were decorated using safe removable products.

It's cute if you know the shows like Miami and LA Ink.

Brooke

Banned
I just want to add that the link to the video I posted is in good taste.

And the SBEN vouches that all the cats in the video were decorated using safe removable products.

It's cute if you know the shows like Miami and LA Ink.

Yes! Sorry to hijack your post a little bit!! I thought the video was cute. :LOL: Sphynx make great actors, don't they??

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
They're the best! I loved it when the sphynx in the cat tree ducked down :LOL:.

I just realized I should add that in case someone read the thread quickly. With reality TV these days there really could be a sphynx tattoo parlor! :LOL: (ButterBall selling fake tattoos :LOL:)

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
wow that is awful they do not deserve to own a sphynx I consider that animal abuse! What in the world would make some1 do this i think its sick!!!! I have a sleeve & I know the pain of getting a tat even tho the cat was asleep it hurts like a b**ch after it burns & stings!!!! poor poor kitty:ThumbsDown::Angry::Angry::Angry:

PitRottMommy

Banned
I'm with you guys. Unless the cat asks specifically for something, I say no tattoo unless its a shelter identification number.

If my cats ever did decide to get a tat, I'm sure it would look like this one. hehe. :Wink:

mom-tattoo1256089966.jpg

Brooke

Banned
I'm with you guys. Unless the cat asks specifically for something, I say no tattoo unless its a shelter identification number.

If my cats ever did decide to get a tat, I'm sure it would look like this one. hehe. :Wink:

mom-tattoo1256089966.jpg

...yeah, either that, or "I love raw poop" in Japanese kanji :LOL::LOL:

PitRottMommy

Banned
No lie, Brooke.

私は生の船尾がとても好きです。

is apparently the translation. Maybe the cats will break it up amongst them--that's a long tat.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I put a transformers tattoo on butterball's head the other day. It wouldn't go away! I got a little worried so I washed it off. I took some pics.

picture.php

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I put a transformers tattoo on butterball's head the other day. It wouldn't go away! I got a little worried so I washed it off. I took some pics.

picture.php

:LOL: That's funny!

How long do they last on him? Or do you usually wash them off ?

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
They last a couple of days. Then they start to look splotchy. They don't seem to bother him at all. He doesn't lick or scratch the tat.

Thanks I had been wondering! Maybe if I come across a cute one I will try it on Sophie!

Back