Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Messy Faced Baby

Cinafina

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I think I've blown a cute fuse watching that video! The way she tries to grab it with her paws like 'MORE, MORE, MORE!!' :ROFLMAO:

My boys love their liquid snacks too, but we have different brands here, mainly Webbox in different flavours.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@QuillsMom “Non nom nom soo good! More more mum! “
Quill is so adorable !

May have to try these for my babies!

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My crew goes absulutely nuts for those too, however I give them the Inaba "churu". Now try feeding one tube to 3 cats! Its like WWE for the tube :ROFLMAO:

QuillsMom

Lairian
My crew goes absulutely nuts for those too, however I give them the Inaba "churu". Now try feeding one tube to 3 cats! Its like WWE for the tube :ROFLMAO:
I can’t even imagine how you manage to keep your fingers...I barely do with just Quill!!

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Anybody else’s baby love these squeeze-up treats from Temptations? Quill is absolutely addicted to them!!

Oh wow I haven’t seen this in the uk ! Going to have to search I am sure Cleo and Bagins would love them !! Our greedy guts Bagins would eat anything cleo is seriously picky over her food
Love your little video clip xxx❤❤❤Xxx