Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Microchip registration company

Natka58

Lairian
Hello everyone,
Soon to be owner here, in just a
Little over 12 hours Due to the excitement can’t sleep, decided to register his microchip and there are soo many options. Who did you register your chip with and why? Cat is chipped but not registered.

RaisinBambino

Lairian
Hello everyone,
Soon to be owner here, in just a
Little over 12 hours Due to the excitement can’t sleep, decided to register his microchip and there are soo many options. Who did you register your chip with and why? Cat is chipped but not registered.
Congrats on your new baby!! I couldnt sleep either on the night prior to picking up my lovebug but I figured if I sleep, time would fly by faster so I even decided to nap that day anywho, I registered my babies through foundanimals.org. It’s free and I knew about this site through by microchipping my first dog. My work uses petlink.net which is also free. I don’t find paying for a microchip and then paying for registration necessary as I dont need the necessities provided by the registry company. That’s just my opinion as I’ve never had any issues with the free registry but I’m sure other members can chime in with their opinion and experiences

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
All mine are registered with "Homeagain" . My crew has Homeagain chips .
Even my internationally chipped kitty Is registered there

I like I can control edit my account with a picture and details

Kudos to you for remembering to register !
@RaisinBambino thank you for the great links!
Perhaps you can post a thread with that info

Ahhh gotcha hours countdown !
Can't wait for pics and tales!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair. Already being a very good mommy to registrate! I'm not from your country so can't advise you but great advice already given