Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Middle names

Sheofthrone3

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Am I the only one that gives their furbabies (not so furry babies ) middle names? I always have. And after 2 weeks I've finally decided on Opals.

Her full name is Opal Jean Cook.

Do your babies have middle names? What are they?

Update: we went from South Texas to North Texas to Memphis Tennessee and then we are going from here to Arkansas then to Georgia then heading to our home in Northern Alabama for a few days! Ope gets to meet her hooman sisters!
1a77e342b4e9872b443bcc9a2ede4aac.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@denise irwin Gives all her pets middle names! I honestly couldn't tell you their real middle names, but I know I referred to Letty as Letty Spaghetti, and Niko as Niko Suave :0Which I think I actually convinced her to keep that as Niko's literal middle name. Her dog is Reba Abigail, 3 legged tripod rescue is Daisy Ava, and I'm not too sure about the other two furry kitties.

Woohoo to Opal getting to meet her sisters!!

Sheofthrone3

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Opal is a pure adapted trucker kitty. Love it. She wants for nothing!
I was worried because her breeder said she would be stressed and wouldn't make a good traveling pet. But it only took her 10 hours to be like. "this is my new home. It moves. Cool." And that was that. She does NOT care about it moving at all.

I made her a vet appointment for her wellness check and her last kitten shot. So soon enough she'll be able to go on walks and stuff and I'll post more photos of the adventures. I'll be taking her to the pet store for a new collar, litter, and more clothes. She will be a very spoiled kitty.
4fd11a3872357b0bf75e14332e7007bd.jpg
5bbaf22700e481827b1fdea35751d91b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
She's living the dream. It's interesting what your breeder said as from all the research I'd done before adopting Max, there was a resounding "Sphynx travel very well". And this pleased me as Hubby and I like to run away a couple times a year (not too far, but still a 6 hour travel time). Max travelled like a champ right away. Min took one trip to chillax.

Opal is utterly in her element, which is fab. Keep the pics coming!

Back